The mission of the “Coq Vert” community is to create collective emulation in favour of ecological transition.
It offers its members a set of concrete tools to promote the exchange of good practices, highlight the initiatives carried out within its members and more generally accelerate their environmental and energy transition.
The 1st ORRION CHEMICALS ORGAFORM event day will take place on April 6, 2021 at the Parc Floral in Orléans
- Morning workshops on concrete topics, short video sequences
- An afternoon “plenary” with a small audience, which will alternate between interviews / testimonies
ORRION CHEMICALS ORGAFORM commitments :
I confirm that I am a member of the “Coq Vert” community and commit to placing the following beliefs at the heart of my business strategy :
- Limit climate change and restore biodiversity in order to preserve ecosystem services
- Make the ecological transition a necessity for the sustainability of my business and an opportunity to create value and jobs that require changes in the way my business operates
- Promote new technological and organizational solutions and innovations
- Federate and mobilize communities of entrepreneurs locally and thus trigger their commitment to the ecological transition
- Engage in the ecological transition of my company by transforming the economic model compatible with the objective of long-term carbon neutrality
- Put in place a strategy that significantly contributes to the challenges of protecting and preserving biodiversity and ecosystems, transitioning to a circular economy, adapting to climate change, preventing pollution and sustainable use of natural resources